GREENEXPO Project is international exhibitions, conferences, forums.
First International Renewable Energy Exhibition in Estonia GREENEXPO 2022
12 – 14.10.2022
1. Electric transport and electric vehicles
- electric buses;
- electric vehicles;
- electric cars for various purposes;
- personal mobile electric vehicles (electric scooters, kick scooters, bicycles and water scooters);
- charging infrastructure for electric vehicles.
2. Wind power and hydropower
- Service enterprises;
- Project planning and development;
- Equipment and component suppliers;
- New materials, composite materials, raw and other materials and their processing, installation; operation and maintenance;
- Accumulation and storage of energy;
- Hydropower: small, tidal, wave, osmotic and everything related to hydropower.
3. Solar energy
- Solar cells and modules, components;
- Installation systems and equipment;
- Sun tracking systems (trackers);
- Technologies, equipment, raw materials for the production of solar panels, modules and films;
- Integrated systems for buildings and structures;
- Solar collectors and installations;
- Heat pumps.
- Geothermal energy;
- Solid waste as a renewable energy source;
- Sorting of household waste;
- Waste incineration as a way to obtain energy resources;
- Pyrolysis (low temperature and high temperature);
- Network infrastructure and solutions for the integration of renewable energy sources;
- Biogas and solid fuels.
5. Equipment: measurement and control systems
- Specialized equipment, latest developments.
6. Safety of energy facilities and environmental protection. Ecological building.
- Special means and equipment;
- Security solutions and services.
- Ecological building.
7. Investment, finance, insurance in the field of renewable energy
- Financial institutions that promote Green Energy in their portfolio;
- Investment funds;
- Insurance companies.
8. Information technology
- Renewable energy solutions;
- Thematic developments.
Why participation is necessary GREENEXPO 2022?
- All major players in the Northern European energy market using renewable energy technologies will be presented at one exhibition site in Estonia in the city of Tallinn.
- Maximum target and interested audience of participants and visitors.
- A unique opportunity to hold meetings with the majority of potential participants in three days, share experience and study the latest developments and services in the field of renewable energy.
Dear participants of the GREENEXPO 2022 exhibition! Please see the list of exhibitors for the current moment
|ELECTROBIKE INTERNATIONAL OÜ||Estonia||Exhibition area № 1|
|SONNE POWER PRIVATE LIMITED||India||3/300|